Signed in as:
- My Account
Signed in as:
1. Request bus transportation from your campus transportation department.
2. Fill out a Group Roster Form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the day before your trip. Please divide your group evenly into four groups, even if you are bringing less than eight teachers. Our registrar will provide you with a roster form during the teacher prep meeting.
3. Lunch is prepared by our camp chef and provided to students and teachers.
4. Ensure your campus nurse knows who is going and make arrangements for any medical needs. Please let us know of any special accommodations needed for staff or students. All medications go to the camp health aid during your visit.
5. See the Forms section below for access to:
- An informational flyer for the Outdoor Education program
- Camp waivers in English and Spanish to share with parents (keep signed copies for your records)
-Group roster form
6. Important Information:
-We have a store! Students and teachers are welcome to bring money to purchase souvenirs and snacks. Nothing is over $20. Credit card payments accepted.
-Refrigerators and microwaves are available for teacher use. Some delivery options are also available. Please see the "Teacher Lunch Options" below for information on food orders.
- We prefer students not carry bags at camp. We will provide a place for all bags/backpacks during the day.
-Check the weather regularly before the trip to know how to prepare. If the weather is a safety concern, the outdoor ed manager will reach out to the trip leader to discuss next steps.
-Students should wear comfortable outdoor clothing and shoes. For the safety of our campers, sandals or open toe shoes are not allowed. Jeans/jackets are uncomfortable when the weather is hot. Hats/sunglasses/sunscreen/bug spray are highly recommended
Please contact us with any questions or concerns:
Outdoor Education Program Manager:
Please inform the Outdoor Ed Program Manager that you will have lunch delivered to camp. We highly recommend placing the order early in the morning and ask to have it delivered by 11:15 a.m. Payment may be made on one debit/credit card or with cash. We recommend tipping the driver $3. We will pick up your order at the gate and deliver it to the dining area so you may stay with your group during programming. We have dining areas indoors and outdoors that will be available for teachers and chaperones.
943 N Expressway, Ste 23-24
Opens at 10:30 AM
Opens at 10:00 AM