1. Request bus transportation from your campus transportation department, as Camp RIO no longer provides transportation services.
2. Fill out Group Roster Form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the day before your trip. Please divide your group evenly into four groups, event if you are bringing less than eight teachers.
3. Request sack lunches from CNP for your entire grade level. Sack lunches and coolers should be ready by 7:30 am. You may also request breakfast if that will help you depart from your campus earlier.
4. Ensure your campus nurse knows who is going and make arrangements for any medical needs. Please let us know of any special accommodations needed for staff or students. All medications go to the camp health aid during your visit.
5. Click here for access to
- An informational flyer
- Permission slip (keep for your records)
- Activities offered by grade level
-Group roster form
6. Important Information:
-We have a store! Students and teachers are welcome to bring money to purchase souvenirs and snacks. Nothing is over $15.
-Refrigerators and microwaves are available for teacher use. Some delivery options are also available. Please see the "Teacher Lunch Options" below for information on food orders.
- Students are not permitted to carry bags at camp. We will provide a place for all bags/backpacks during the day.
-Check the weather regularly before the trip to know how to prepare.
-Students should wear comfortable clothing and shoes. Sandals or open shoes are not allowed. Jeans/jackets are uncomfortable when the weather is hot. Hats/sunglasses/sunscreen/bug spray are recommended
- For IDEA Schools: Only employees are permitted to attend as volunteers. Parents requesting to attend the field lesson due to special circumstances must be pre-approved.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns:
Outdoor Education Program Manager:
A group of children sitting outside on picnic tables and working a project using colors and pencils.
Please inform the Outdoor Ed Program Manager that you will have lunch delivered to the camp. We highly recommend placing the order early in the morning and ask to have it delivered by 11:15 a.m. Payment may be made on one debit/credit card or with cash. We recommend tipping the driver $3. We will pick up your order at the gate and deliver it to the dining area so you may stay with your group during programming. We have dining areas indoors and outdoors that will be available for teachers and chaperones.
943 N Expressway, Ste 23-24
Opens at 10:30 AM
Opens at 10:00 AM